Check out our stuff
For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law; to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law; to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you.
– 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 (NKJV)
Identify with others. Unite alongside us.
We believe in a common ground view: one Lord = Jesus, one faith = faith in Christ, and one baptism = baptized by the Holy Ghost.
- Zionism and Theology October 23, 2022
- Discussion Over Wednesday Service May 18, 2022 May 20, 2022
- The Hypocrisy of Progressivism - Additional Comments/Clarification January 24, 2022
- The Hypocrisy of Progressivism January 23, 2022
- On Pentecostalism October 19, 2021